Dear Parents & Guardians,
We continue to monitor the latest information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are staying in close contact with local health officials. I have complete confidence in these health and medical experts to make recommendations regarding the health of the children and adults in our community. Their guidance and advice will play a significant role in any decision we make. Please understand that because we run our programs through school district, we will have to forfeit all camp activities this summer. However, we will continue to offer tutoring & mentoring services virtually.
Please consider the following information to help you and your family be prepared:
Public health officials recommend the following steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including influenza and COVID-19:
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet from other people
- Wear a face mask
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We will continue to share updated information with you through emails, and social media. For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) hub.